COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE
The practice designs the landscape, urban design and public realm, and has a particular interest in the restoration and regeneration of places of historic interest. We offer design solutions that sensitively reveal the heritage of a place whilst ensuring it is appropriate for 21st century use, often juxtaposing traditional and contemporary architecture, materials and techniques to clearly define and celebrate both the old and the new.
Our work reflects today’s changing climate by aesthetically integrating systems designed to cope with its challenges, resulting in quality, sustainable places that endure over time.
Our services include:
- Feasibility studies, site planning and Landscape Visual Impact Assessments
- Masterplanning strategies
- Concept design
- 3D Visualisation
- Technical and detailed design
- Tendering and contract administration
- Landscape maintenance planning